vb.net recipes

Topics: User Forum
May 6, 2007 at 3:19 AM
please correct me if i'm wrong, according to issue 6400 blaine mentioned that vb.net recipes have been released. but i can't find the download. anyone got it?
May 16, 2007 at 4:15 PM
Some simple questions;
1) Are there any vb.net recipes available now?
2) If not are there any plans to release any? and If so when will they be available?
3) Where will they be downloadable from?

I am starting a new project in the next couple of weeks and am very keen to use the Web Client Software Factory for it. My company mandates the use of vb.net and I'm having a hard time understanding how I can make full use of this system without the vb recipes.

Regards
May 17, 2007 at 3:19 AM
The forum has been quiet lately. Maybe the development team is not focusing on WCSF at the moment...
May 17, 2007 at 8:50 AM

patrickyong wrote:
The forum has been quiet lately. Maybe the development team is not focusing on WCSF at the moment...

Maybe, or perhaps they're so busy with getting the 1.1 release through the door they don't have time to frequent the forums (I hope this latter case is true!)
May 17, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Smart Client Software Factory just released a weekly build. I wish the next one is WCSF.
May 17, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Well someone has reopened an issue for this, probably no harm in voting for it until we here something official...

http://www.codeplex.com/websf/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=10217
May 17, 2007 at 5:42 PM
Currently there is only 1 development team that does both the WCSF and SCSF, and that team is busy working on the next version of the SCSF. Hopefully in a couple of months the momentum will shift back to the WCSF, but I think it is all based upon the successful delivery of SCSF v2.

Regards,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#
May 17, 2007 at 9:35 PM
VB.NET Recipes are releasing within the next few weeks with WCSF 1.1.

Regards
Glenn
May 18, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Hi Glenn,

Will the next release (either beta or not) be available by end of May?