Using Infragistics WebGrid with views

Topics: Web Client Software Factory
Mar 30, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Has anyone tried this, while it seems to work i have been not able to get the event DeleteRowBatch UpdateRowBatch or AddRowBatch? Its seems that something is consuming these events prior to me seeing them.

thanks
Apr 10, 2007 at 9:06 AM
Hi CC

Have you come to any conclusion on this issue? I'm about to start testing Infragistics controls in my WCSF-application now. I let you know about my experience, hope you can share yours?

LF.
Apr 11, 2007 at 11:46 AM
I am using the infragistics controls with no problem....

What is the error cconner100?
Apr 11, 2007 at 1:47 PM
Anton,

I have a problem with the UltraWebGrid to handle the ExtensionDataObject that I receive from my WebService that is implemented with WCF and the Web Service Software Factory (WSSF). The ExtensionDataObject is used for versioning and is needed to be able to be backward-compatible with my clients.

This is the message I get:

Type 'System.Runtime.Serialization.ExtensionDataObject' in Assembly 'System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' is not marked as serializable.

When running the same code with a standard GridView it is not a problem. I retrieve my List<Customer> and set the grids datasource like this:

this.UltraWebGrid1.DataSource = CustomerList;
this.UltraWebGrid1.DataBind();

I have not used Infragistics components before and is trying out the product with a trial-version.

Any suggestions?

LF.
Apr 11, 2007 at 4:45 PM
Our basic problem revolved around getting the batch events to fire correctly. We could get the individual events for edit, add, delete but the equlivant batch events never seemed to happen. If someone has a small sample of this working that would be great!