Who is the Product Manager and Dev Lead for WCSF?

Topics: Web Client Software Factory, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Mar 7, 2007 at 10:56 PM
I apologize for asking this question but there seems to be a changing of the guards with respect to the WCSF. A number of people are heading to the SCSF to help in those efforts ( or SAS ) and I can't for the life of me figure out who the PM and Dev Lead are for the WCSF now. Is there anyone?

And now for the real question / scenario. I know there is a 2 day workshop next week for WCSF but unfortunately I cannot make it due to time constraints. However, my goal is to offer this same workshop throughout Florida in a condensed 1 day format as well as use the workshop material in various CodeCamps I speak at in Florida.

I have already given a Code Camp Presentation on the WCSF, but I want to make sure what I am presenting is consistent with what the WCSF Team thinks are the highlights and important points.

So... :) I am hoping I can get my hands on all material associated with the workshop so I can condense it into a form that I can use for my 1 day workshop and Code Camp presentations. I know you publish some material on the workshop, but I am hoping it is a bit more complete so it can be of use to us who want to provide the same free training in other places.

I am sure there are others who may be interested in using the information to help educate others as well as themselves, so please try to record and maintain as much information as possible about the 2-day workshop and make it available for download.

Btw, who is the PM and Dev Lead for WCSF?

Best Regards and Wishes,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#
Coordinator
Mar 8, 2007 at 5:48 AM
David I am the PM for WCSF. You can contact me through my blog and we can discuss your workshop and how we can work together on the workshop. My blog is http://blogs.msdn.com/blaine.

We are in the listening mode for WCSF and starting to plan for the next version so any feedback is appreciated.

Blaine Wastell
Coordinator
Mar 8, 2007 at 6:22 AM
David,
Blaine has spoken for himself. I was the Dev Lead on the first release of WCSF. I also happen to be Dev Lead on the SCSF update, while we are letting people use the WCSF and give us feedback to help plan the next release. I plan on (and hopefully this plan will not change, because I am looking forward to it) being the Dev Lead for the second WCSF release. All of this keeps me quite busy. ;-)
Mar 8, 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thanks, Guys!

I just wasn't sure if I missed some announcements as I know the software factories is a very exciting and busy area right now. I look forward to the next version of SCSF and WCSF :)

Regards,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#