The transtion 'x' does not exists?

Topics: Web Client Software Factory, User Forum
Feb 28, 2008 at 2:05 PM
Edited Feb 28, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Someone can help me with this problem?

I have a pageflow that goes through some pages, but when i want to redirect using the presenter using a function as in the examples..........

_presenter.GotoThisPage();

definition of GotoThisPage() :

public void GotoThisPage()
{
_presenter.Navigate("enviarMail");
}

i get this error, "enviarMail" does exists in the workflow and all wih transaction activity and set state to another page:

Error de servidor en la aplicación '/DevelopmentWebsite'.
The transtion enviarMail does not exists.
Descripción: Excepción no controlada al ejecutar la solicitud Web actual. Revise el seguimiento de la pila para obtener más información acerca del error y dónde se originó en el código.

Detalles de la excepción: Microsoft.Practices.PageFlow.NavigationException: The transtion enviarMail does not exists.

Error de código fuente:

Línea 234: if (!CurrentPage.Transitions.Contains(transitionName))
Línea 235: {
_Línea 236: throw new NavigationException(string.Format(CultureInfo.CurrentCulture, _Resources.TransitionNotExists, transitionName));
Línea 237: }
Línea 238:

Archivo de origen: C:\Christian\Proyectos\WCSF Source\Blocks\PageFlow\Source\PageFlow.WorkflowFoundation\WorkflowFoundationPageFlow.cs Línea: 236

Seguimiento de la pila:

NavigationException: The transtion enviarMail does not exists.
_ Microsoft.Practices.PageFlow.WorkflowFoundation.WorkflowFoundationPageFlow.Navigate(String transitionName) in C:\Christian\Proyectos\WCSF Source\Blocks\PageFlow\Source\PageFlow.WorkflowFoundation\WorkflowFoundationPageFlow.cs:236_
PageFlowQuickstart.Modules.Customers.CustomersController.ApproveCurrentCustomer() in C:\Christian\Proyectos\WCSF Source\QuickStarts\PageFlow\Modules\Customers\CustomersController.cs:92
PageFlowQuickstart.Modules.Customers.Views.CustomerDetailsViewPresenter.OnApproveCustomer() in C:\Christian\Proyectos\WCSF Source\QuickStarts\PageFlow\Modules\Customers\Views\CustomerDetailsViewPresenter.cs:35
CustomersCustomerDetailsView.approveCustomerButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Christian\Proyectos\WCSF Source\QuickStarts\PageFlow\WebSites\DevelopmentWebsite\Customers\CustomerDetailsView.aspx.cs:93
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746_

Somene can help me with this?? Please!
Feb 28, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Hi Camb, did you ensure that a transition with the name “enviarMail” does exists in your workflow and have the exactly same name?, if you have more than one workflow, are you using the correct one that contain the “enviarMail” transition?
You may find useful the lab “08-Using Page Flow”: http://www.codeplex.com/websf/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=6897 and the Page Flow Application Block help topics in the WC-SF help.
Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Cisneros
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/jcisneros/default.aspx
Feb 29, 2008 at 1:46 PM

jonathan wrote:
Hi Camb, did you ensure that a transition with the name “enviarMail” does exists in your workflow and have the exactly same name?, if you have more than one workflow, are you using the correct one that contain the “enviarMail” transition?
You may find useful the lab “08-Using Page Flow”: http://www.codeplex.com/websf/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=6897 and the Page Flow Application Block help topics in the WC-SF help.
Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Cisneros
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/jcisneros/default.aspx

Yes it is defined in the WF and all, could you give me a simple example on how you can use the pageflow and the Navigate ?
Nothing complex as the doc you give me...i just want a page with a button click the button and it goes to where i want it to navigate defined by the workflow

that would help me great, thank you
Feb 29, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Yes it is defined in the WF and all, could you give me a simple example on how you can use the pageflow and the Navigate ?
Nothing complex as the doc you give me...i just want a page with a button click the button and it goes to where i want it to navigate defined by the workflow

that would help me great, thank you