WCSF with Vista... Help

Topics: Web Client Software Factory, Project Management Forum, UIP Application Block discussion, User Forum
Jun 12, 2007 at 2:38 PM
I have windows Vista ultimate, Visual Studio 2005 with SP1 Update for Vista.

When run my WCSF solution ocurred a error:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: item
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: item

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: item]
Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder.WCSFExtensions.WCSFBuilderBase`1.TearDown(IReadWriteLocator locator, TItem item) +132
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.WebClientApplication.InnerPostRequestHandlerExecute(IHttpContext context) +152
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.WebClientApplication.Application_PostRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Help please!
Coordinator
Jun 13, 2007 at 3:14 AM
This is a guess based on the stack trace: are you tearing down an object not created with BuildUp??
Jun 13, 2007 at 11:43 AM

MichaelPuleio wrote:
This is a guess based on the stack trace: are you tearing down an object not created with BuildUp??

My problem is .NET Framework 3.5, but i reinstall my windows vista and now work fine.

Thank you