Download WCSF_RI1 and PageFlowPersistenceStore seperately

Topics: Web Client Software Factory
May 25, 2007 at 1:33 AM
I just started using Web Client Software Factory and I'm trying to run Globalbank solution, but running into an error because the databases PageFlowPersistenceStore and WCSF_RI1 were not properly installed in the installation process. Can I download them seperately? Thank you very much for your help.

Developer
May 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Hi,

The scripts are included in the Source Code you have already installed. Go to %WCSFSourceDir%\RI1\Scripts\ and you will find the scripts and .cmd file to setup the database.

If you have any doubt, please see the topic Inspecting the Software Factory Assets | Reference Implementation | Installing and Running in the help.

Please let me know if this helps,

Ezequiel Jadib
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/ejadib
Jun 5, 2007 at 11:37 PM
Thank you very much Ezequiel. I was looking for it in the installation folders other than the source code.

Regards,
Oakkar
Jun 6, 2007 at 6:47 PM
Hi Ezequiel,

I ran SetUpDatabase.cmd and I have two databases WCSF_RI1 and PageFlowPersistenceStore added to my SQL Server Express. The application starts fine, but when I hit the buttone "Transfer Funds", I get the following error. Is there any other database I need? Thank you.

Regards,
Oakkar

Source Error:

Line 69: InitializeWorkflowRuntime();
Line 70:
Line 71: WorkflowInstance instance = _runtime.CreateWorkflow(pageFlowType);
Line 72: instance.Unload();
Line 73:

Stack Trace:

InvalidOperationException: Instance failure.
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Connect(Boolean& useFailoverPartner, Boolean& failoverDemandDone, String host, String failoverPartner, String protocol, SqlInternalConnectionTds connHandler, Int64 timerExpire, Boolean encrypt, Boolean trustServerCert, Boolean integratedSecurity, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean aliasLookup) +683983
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +628
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +170
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection) +359
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options) +28
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject) +424
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject) +66
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +496
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +82
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +105
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +111
System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DbResourceAllocator.OpenNewConnection(Boolean disallowEnlist) +94
System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DbResourceAllocator.Init(String connectionStr) +40

[ArgumentException: Unable to open database connection
Parameter name: connectionString]
System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DbResourceAllocator.Init(String connectionStr) +151
System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DbResourceAllocator..ctor(WorkflowRuntime runtime, NameValueCollection parameters, String connectionString) +210
System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.SqlWorkflowPersistenceService.Start() +169
System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkflowRuntime.StartRuntime() +682