What is a Guidance Bundle?
A Guidance Bundle is a small package of guidance whose purpose is to allow users to quickly, conveniently, and easily learn and evaluate a concept.
Although a Bundle can contain any type of guidance, it typically includes the following elements:
- Source code: QuickStarts and related artifacts.
- Binaries: Application block binaries required by the QuickStarts .
- Written documentation: QuickStarts description and How-To topics.
- Guidance Package: Visual Studio Automation for performing development activies in accordance with our guidance.
- Reference Implementation: Applications that illustrate usage of our guidance in action.