The Web Client Software Factory QuickStarts are brief, easy-to-understand illustrations of key software factory activities. QuickStarts are an ideal starting point if you want to gain an understanding of a software factory activity and are comfortable learning
new techniques by
examining source code. The Web Client Software Factory includes the following QuickStarts:
- View-Presenter (with Application Controller). This QuickStart illustrates the key components in the implementation of the View-Presenter pattern and Application Controller pattern.
- ObjectContainerDataSource. This QuickStart illustrates the key usage scenarios of ObjectContainerDataSource control.
- Modularity. This QuickStart illustrates the key modularity components in a Web client solution.
- Page Flow. This QuickStart demonstrates basic page flow operations in a composite Web client solution.
- Page Flow with Shopping Cart. This QuickStart demonstrates advanced page flow scenarios.