After completing the labs, you will understand how to use the software factory automation tools and application blocks to create and update solutions and how to manually modify the code to perform typical development tasks.
Specifically, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create a new Web client solution.
- Create a business module.
- Expose a business module to the Web site shell.
- Create a Composite Web Application Block service.
- Create a view with a presenter and unit tests.
- Use unit testing for pages with data bound controls.
- Define role-based access to a module’s features.
- Configure exception handling and logging.
- Define and execute a page flow.
Each lab contains a document with step-by-step procedures and a Visual Studio solution that demonstrates the results of the lab.