Guidance to enable CWAB in a SharePoint App
Other Available Downloads
- How To Enable CWAB in a SharePoint Application.pdf: Step by step documentation with guidance to use CWAB in a SharePoint application. Includes the following topics:
- How To: Enable CWAB in a SharePoint Application.
- How To: Reuse WCSF User Controls in SharePoint.
- How To: Use CWAB to Build Testable SharePoint Web Parts.
- How To: Reuse Foundational Modules in SharePoint.
- How To Enable CWAB in a SharePoint Application - Source.zip: Zip file containing the following elements:
- CompositeWeb.SharePoint solution: Extensions for CWAB to work on a SharePoint application.
- Sample Implementation (initial): Pre-configured solution to use the CompositeWeb.SharePoint assembly to perform the tasks described in the How To document.
- Sample Implementation (final): Final solution with all the tasks described in the How To document performed.
- Samples: contains the global.asax and web.config files for a SharePoint application enabled with CWAB.
- Lib: Required assemblies for the projects.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.