Guidance to enable Unity in a SharePoint App
Other Available Downloads
- How to Enable Unity in a SharePoint Application.pdf: Step by step documentation with guidance to use Unity in a SharePoint application. Includes the following topics:
- Enable Unity in a SharePoint application
- Create a Web Part that uses dependency injection
- Unit Test the Web Part
- Deploy the Web Part
- How to Enable Unity in a SharePoint Application - Source.zip: Zip file containing the following elements:
- Unity.SharePoint solution: contains extensions for the Unity Application Block to work on a SharePoint application.
- Sample Implementation: contains the UnitySharePoint solution that uses the Unity.SharePoint assembly. This solution includes a web part that injects dependencies (also has a Unit Test project).
- Samples: contains the global.asax and web.config files for a SharePoint application enabled with Unity.
- Lib: Required assemblies for the projects.
The proposed solution requires manually modifying files on all WFE servers, a terrible practice. It should provide a different solution that can be packaged as a feature in a wsp file.
on Jan 13, 2010 at 7:52 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.