Discussions under Web Guidance v-Next (not WCSF)

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Web Guidance for WPF, tag with "Web Guidance v-Next (not WCSF)" instead of “Web Client Software Factory”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

Roadmap for 2012 and beyond?

first post: JoshuaGough wrote: Hello! I have not used any of the web guidance yet. I have extensiv...

latest post: Sagarag05 wrote: Hi blainew/brumfb, Reading at your reply on using project silk as ...

Multiple-Project Modules with Web Forms

first post: Elixir wrote: Good day, I was wondering if you could perhaps help me, I was read...

latest post: nuchild wrote: Hi Elixir, I was unable to get to that portion of the guidance you ...

Unity Container with WCSF 2010

first post: kunalkot wrote: I am investigating WCSF for a web app that will be used with WCF se...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, You might find this blog entry useful as well as the content ho...

How to integrate QUnit javascript unittests teambuild 2010

first post: HenDaMan wrote: We want to integrate javascript unittests in our tfs 2010 teambuild...

latest post: guidomaliandi wrote: Hi Henry, As you're suggesting, the JSUnitTestResult is the serv...

Installing WCSF2010.vsix on VS2010 Premium Windows 2003 server

first post: sabraham wrote: I want to install WCSF2010.vsix on VS2010 Premium on Windows 2003 s...

latest post: guidomaliandi wrote: Hi,As it is explained in the Web Client Software Factory 2010 Galle...

Manage "Multiple-projects modules" How to do it?

first post: nachocw wrote: I'm working on a "Web Project", that needs to be modularized in dif...

latest post: guidomaliandi wrote: Hi,According to the Web Guidance documentation:"ASP.NET MVC areas h...

Composing web page of multiple parts depending on modules

first post: jacktripper1000 wrote: Hello,I have a rather unique question. This may be already present ...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi,As it is explained here by the p&p team, this is something that ...

Can't build CompositeWeb (Attrib and copy commands fail)

first post: gmuys wrote: The post-build event for the CompositeWeb project is:Attrib -R /S ...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi Gilles,Thanks for letting us know of this issue, I will notify t...

Can't display web page from Web Client Software Factory 2010

first post: gmuys wrote: After finally being able to successfully register the Web Cient Fac...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi Groggy/Gilles,Sorry for the delayed response on this. I have tri...

WCSF with Membership Provider

first post: jwaiz wrote: Hi All,i am using the standard microsoft (System.Web.Security) memb...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi Jan,I created sample application which shows a possible way to a...