Discussions under UIP Application Block discussion

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Web Guidance for WPF, tag with "Web Guidance v-Next (not WCSF)" instead of “Web Client Software Factory”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

Can We Install Web Client Software Factory in Visual Studio 2015

first post: tosundar40 wrote: HI We are using VS 2010 and Web Client Software Factory Currentl...

web site vs web application

first post: zhihao wrote: While  using WCSF to create a  demo solution, it will create a web ...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi, I don't have experience with this kind of scenarios, but I beli...

Multiple-Project Modules with Web Forms

first post: Elixir wrote: Good day, I was wondering if you could perhaps help me, I was read...

latest post: nuchild wrote: Hi Elixir, I was unable to get to that portion of the guidance you ...

WCSF, Starter Kit?

first post: ChrisAniano wrote: Hi, I don't know if I missed it, but does WCSF have some sample ...

latest post: LijoCheeran wrote: Firstly, I am very surprised to see an answer on a 3 year old post....

Unity Container with WCSF 2010

first post: kunalkot wrote: I am investigating WCSF for a web app that will be used with WCF se...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, You might find this blog entry useful as well as the content ho...

Error adding a new business module VB to a web site wap application

first post: hazel_ucr wrote: Hello, I am Working with VS 2008, I Have a Wap web site Project, b...

latest post: Lee_C wrote: I was able to finally add a new module. However, there is an addit...

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Web.HttpApplication' to type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.WebClientApplication'

first post: AkhilSharma wrote: Hi, I am facing an invalid cast exception in my web client appli...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi,I do not know you exact scenario, but I think that you can find ...

HELP!!! Page Flows Workflow with id "xxxx "not found in state persistence store.

first post: SiTox wrote: I`m trying to make PageFlow application using Web Client Software F...

latest post: occ1983 wrote: Hello everybody:I'm also experiencing a similar problem but this ti...

Exception handling in WCSF latest release

first post: ramkumar wrote: Hi Friends,im trying to using exception handling in the hands on la...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi Ram,I have downloaded the WCSF HandsOn-Lab June 2007 Release and...

Hands on Lab for Latest release of WCSF

first post: ramkumar wrote: Hi Friends,This is Ram. recently i came to know about WCSF and star...

latest post: ramkumar wrote: hi Fernando,thanks a lot for your reply. i will look at linksRam