Discussions under Project Management Forum

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Web Guidance for WPF, tag with "Web Guidance v-Next (not WCSF)" instead of “Web Client Software Factory”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

VS 2013 Upgrade fails

first post: dlaub wrote: but VS 2010 upgrade works - apparently the MVC like directory struc...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi, This exact same question has already been asked in the followin...

Vs 2013 upgrade fails

first post: dlaub wrote: but VS 2010 upgrade works - apparently the MVC like directory struc...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi, Maybe you could find helpful the following discussion thread a...

Deploy independently module

first post: kulwinder_aulakh wrote: We are going to start a project that will have 15 Modules. Our Busi...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi,As a possible approach you could define your Data Access Layer i...

Update WCSF June 2007/Framework 2.0/VS2005 To WCSF 2010/Framework 4.0/VS2010

first post: raphielda wrote: Hello,Please be kind to give me a response to my following question...

latest post: mbronzovic wrote: Hi Raphy,In order to upgrade your existing version of WCSF 2007 to ...

Error adding a new business module VB to a web site wap application

first post: hazel_ucr wrote: Hello, I am Working with VS 2008, I Have a Wap web site Project, b...

latest post: Lee_C wrote: I was able to finally add a new module. However, there is an addit...

Compilation and Deployment of Pre-Compiled Separate Sub-Web Application Projects

first post: cbigden wrote: We have multiple team development where each team is responsible fo...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi,I do know your exact scenario, but this seems that could be mana...

WCSF 2010 Beta + Enterprise Library 5

first post: mbuonaccorsi wrote: Is it possible to get the WCSF 2010 beta to run against Enterprise ...

latest post: mbuonaccorsi wrote: Great! Thanks for the update. That's good news.

WCSF Roadmap and Request for Feedback

first post: michaelpuleio wrote: Blaine has posted the Roadmap for WCSF on his blog.  I've also post...

latest post: blainew wrote: As I stated in a blog post last summer and in one I posted today, w...

Who is using WCSF?

first post: michaelpuleio wrote: I blogged this question at Who is using WCSF?, and have created thi...

latest post: pbolduc wrote: 1) Integrate with Federated binding. we have an in-house security f...

HELP!!! Page Flows Workflow with id "xxxx "not found in state persistence store.

first post: SiTox wrote: I`m trying to make PageFlow application using Web Client Software F...

latest post: occ1983 wrote: Hello everybody:I'm also experiencing a similar problem but this ti...