Hands on Lab for Latest release of WCSF

Topics: Project Management Forum, UIP Application Block discussion, User Forum, Web Client Software Factory, Web Guidance v-Next (not WCSF)
Dec 3, 2009 at 5:23 AM

Hi Friends,

This is Ram. recently i came to know about WCSF and start exploring about it. i found some hands on lab avilable for older version (with vs 2005). is there is any hands ob lab for latest release. can can any one suggest good link to understanding the WCSF concept deeply. i googled and i dont find more stuffs.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Ram

Dec 3, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Hi Ram,

If you want to dig deeper on WCSF, you may take a look into the documentation for Web Client Software Factory. In the documentation you can find a lot of information, which goes from the basics to the most advanced articles.

Also you can visit the WCSF Codeplex KB, there you can find complementary documentation in a categorized way.

On the other hand, the latest version of the HandsOn-Lab is from June 2007, and you can download it from here. This version works well with WCSF Feb 2008 (I did them myself), only take into account that the Page Flow was deprecated in the 2008 release.

Fernando Antivero
http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:46 AM

hi Fernando,

thanks a lot for your reply. i will look at links

Ram