Page flow component

Topics: User Forum
Dec 19, 2006 at 2:51 AM
How do you add a page flow component to a module?
When I right click the context menu does not have any workflow classes available to add to the module?

Any help?

Thanks
Jan 24, 2007 at 5:34 AM
yes, this seems to be a common issue, I've closed down and restart all instances of visual studio and still no luck. Help is much appreciated.

Sonny M
Jan 24, 2007 at 9:00 AM
Page Flow components are not added to modules - but rather to Page Flow projects in their own right.

If you right click a solution folder you will see the option "Web Client Factory -> Add Page Flow Project (Workflow Foundation)...".

If you choose this it will create a page flow library project, and right clicking this project will give you a "Web Client Factory -> Add Page Flow Definition (Workflow Foundation)" option.

Note that in the documentation there is also a "to manually create a new page flow definition" section, should you wish not to use the recipe. This is under "How to: Create a Page Flow Definition".

Hope that helps.

Simon
http://www.dotnetblogs.co.uk/
Jan 24, 2007 at 10:06 PM
Hmm, What I'm saying is, I don't get the right click option of adding a workflow page option within the workflow page module(project).

I've closed VS, and restarted as mentioned in another forum thread and still no luck.

Maybe a a quick fix:
I'm not sure why but I unregister 'Web Client Factory Guidance Package' and then re-register which seems to have helped.

Cheers
Sonny M