Feb 5, 2008 at 6:56 PM
Edited Feb 5, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Hi i cant get the proxy validation to work in firefox and wcsf please help me

Im using the the new toolkit version 1.0.11119.20010

Thanks for your help
Feb 7, 2008 at 5:56 PM
Hi.

You can work with the WCSF Validation Bundle

This bundle is for Developers and Architects who are interested in improving the UI Responsiveness of validation in their Line-Of-Business ASP.NET Web applications.

What is in the bundle?
  • Validation QuickStart: source code to demonstrate how to improve UI responsiveness for validation and reuse of validation rules across pages.
  • Validation Application Block from Enterprise Library 3.1: Validation Application Block binary.
  • AJAXControlToolkit.WCSFExtensions.dll: Contains the ServerSideValidationExtender which invokes ASP.NET validators including the Enterprise Library PropertyProxyValidator via AJAX
  • Acceptance Tests: Manual tests that can be executed to walk you through the Quickstart functionality.
  • Documentation: Documentation explaining Validation Guidelines (Security, Schema, and so on) the Quickstart, and how to use the extender.

Note: This bundle requires ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit Version 10618

Thanks.

Sebastian Iacomuzzi
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/siacomuzzi
Feb 11, 2008 at 8:36 AM
Hi Sebastian

Thanks for the response,
I tried the validation bundle and at first look every thing works fine
until i tried the same example in a real world wcsf application

i added a module and defined the business entities in some dll(not in the site as defined in the example)
also the validators is not defined in the web site (defined in the module)

after this slight changes the proxy validation does not work in firefox(works fine in explorer)

the validation occuers only after a full postback

Thanks for your help
Alex