Navigation in Page flow

Topics: Web Client Software Factory
Sep 21, 2007 at 9:05 AM
I am working with page flow of web client software factory.While navigating from one page to other page it showing transition does not exist and count is also 0. i think due to trasition count its not navigating. Please help me, I am new to this architecture please give me some document URL which i can follow.
Developer
Sep 21, 2007 at 2:58 PM
Hi

I recommend to you that you download the WCSF's Hands on Lab and make the Lab 08: Using Page Flow.

Some interesting topics you can read from the WCSF documentation are:
  • Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 -> Inspecting the Software Factory Assets -> Application Blocks -> Page Flow Application Block
  • Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 -> Developing Web Client Applications -> How to: Create a Page Flow Project
  • Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 -> Developing Web Client Applications -> How to: Create a Page Flow Definition
Also you have two QuickStarts about Page Flow:
  • Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 -> Inspecting the Software Factory Assets -> QuickStarts -> Page Flow
  • Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 -> Inspecting the Software Factory Assets -> QuickStarts -> Page Flow with Shopping Cart
Please let me know if this helps!

Mariano Converti
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/mconverti/