why I could not add my business module in the globalbank example

Topics: Web Client Software Factory, Project Management Forum, UIP Application Block discussion, User Forum
Aug 29, 2007 at 5:20 AM
hi,
when i open the globalbanking that example, I right clicked the " Modules" that node, that is no option there for me to choose"web client factory" and add "business module" does anyone know why.

thanks
Aug 29, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Hi!

To see the WCSF context menu, you have to enable your guidance package. To do this:

1) Go to Tools Menu and Choose Guidance Package Manager
2) Choose Enable / Disable Packages... button
3) Click the checkbox to enable the Web Client Development June 2007 guidance package

But remember: The WCSF’s Reference Implementation (GlobalBank) was created to inspire the Guidance Package, and was not created with the GP, so the recipes might fail.

Hope it helps!

Sebastian Iacomuzzi
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/siacomuzzi
Aug 30, 2007 at 1:13 AM
I have followed your steps . I c an see the WCSF context menu now. but when I create business module it show the recipe Framework error.
the meaning of you said"remember:The WCSF’s Reference Implementation (GlobalBank) was created to inspire the Guidance Package, and was not created with the GP, so the recipes might fail." is that we could not create our own module based on the globalbanking that example? Do you know anyway that I can create business module on the globalbanking example.

thanks

yang

siacomuzzi wrote:
Hi!

To see the WCSF context menu, you have to enable your guidance package. To do this:

1) Go to Tools Menu and Choose Guidance Package Manager
2) Choose Enable / Disable Packages... button
3) Click the checkbox to enable the Web Client Development June 2007 guidance package

But remember: The WCSF’s Reference Implementation (GlobalBank) was created to inspire the Guidance Package, and was not created with the GP, so the recipes might fail.

Hope it helps!

Sebastian Iacomuzzi
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/siacomuzzi

Aug 30, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Hi,
I am not getting WCSF context menu in VB.Net although I can see the context menu when I create a C# project. Please help.

Ranvijay Sahay